The Corode vertical pumps are fitted with a PP or PVDF pump housing. The pump is extremely suitable for pumping chemical and corrosive liquids. The liquids only comes in contact with plastic.
The CS300-018 is sealless with a direct drive to the motor. This means the pump is also able to run without liquid. The pump can therefore run dry!
The pump housing and the impeller have been developed in such a way that the pump continues to have a suction effect. Even if the pump head is no longer below the liquid level, you can continue to pump liquid using a suction tube.
- - No lower bearing. The pump can run dry
- - Continuous shaft, directly to the motor
- - No metal - liquid contact
- - Fitted with 3Ph 400V motor 50Hz, from 0.75kW IE3 class
- - Motor protection class IP55
- - Choice from PP or PVDF housing
- - Maximum liquid temperature PP is 65ºC
- - Maximum liquid temperature PVDF is 90ºC
PP of PVDF
EPDM of Viton
PP 75ºC; PVDF 90ºC
0.18kW, 400V, 0.89/0.51Amp, 3Ph, 50Hz, IP55
Request a quote
Feel free to inquire about any of our services or, if you wish to receive a quote, please use the contact form.
If you would like specific modifications with regards the motors, connections or otherwise, please contact our sales team. We will make sure you will receive a suitable offer.